29 January 2008

" Bad luck "

8,3in. x11,4 in. ( 21cm x 29cm )
watercolour, crayon, pencil on paper
This is another sketch with a cat.
In Poland it is prejudice that black cats bring you bad luck.
When a black cat crosses in front of you,
be careful, you should try to avoid going down that road.
Information: The paintings may look slightly different on your screen than in reality. This is caused by different monitor calibration and digitization.
Price: $100, unframed
Pay safely and easily with a credit card through Paypal.How to Purchase:send me an email:

2 comments:

david santos said...

Hi Gabriela
A beautiful place here!
Excellent post! I love cats
Thank you.
have a good day

Anonymous said...

Hi David
Your comment is a first on my blog.
It is very nice of you to say so. Thank you so much.
I am also a cat lover and I like painting cats.
I hope you have visited my blog very often.